Your network is a prime target for cyber criminals, both local and around the world. While we know to defend our computers, we often leave our network defenses in the hands of out of date and unmanaged technology, leaving your organization ripe for a cyber attack. Atlas Cybersecurity provides a cutting edge Unified Threat Management System that takes traditional firewalls and brings them to the next level.
Our systems, which are monitored and managed 24×7, provide a full suite of network defense services, including:
- Intrusion Prevention Services (IPS) – IPS uses continually updated signatures to scan traffic on all major protocols to provide real-time protection against network threats, including spyware, SQL injections, cross-site scripting, and buffer overflows.
- Reputation Enabled Defense – A powerful, cloud-based reputation lookup service that protects web users from malicious sites and botnets, while dramatically improving web processing overhead.
- Webblocker URL Filtering – In addition to automatically blocking known malicious sites, WebBlocker’s granular content and URL filtering tools enable you to block inappropriate con-tent, conserve network band-width, and increase employee productivity.
- Application Control – Selectively allow, block, or restrict access to applications based on a user’s department, job function, and time of day and to then see, in real-time, what’s being accessed on your network and by whom.
- Gateway Antivirus – Leverage our continuously updated signatures to identify and block known spyware, viruses, trojans, worms, rogueware and blended threats – including new variants of known viruses. At the same time, heuristic analysis tracks down suspicious data constructions and actions to make sure unknown viruses don’t slip by.
- Spamblocker – Real-time spam detection for protection from outbreaks. Our spamBlocker is so fast and effective, it can review up to 4 billion messages per day.
- Advanced Malware Protection & Sandbox – Our system uses an award-winning next-gen sandbox to detect and stop the most sophisticated attacks including ransomware, zero day threats and other advanced malware.
- Data Loss Prevention – This service prevents accidental or malicious data loss by scanning text and common file types to detect sensitive information attempting to leave the network.
If you would like to learn more about our Network Defense Service, or any other of Atlas Cybersecurity’s great offerings, give us a call today!